Customers-focused engineering, design and consultancy services throughout the entire lifecycle
Engineering for greenfield plants or modification and modernization projects for brownfield plants: We deliver the optimized solution for our customers in terms of efficiency and sustainability for process plants, oil and gas plants, chemical and petrochemical plants, energy transition, power, plant-related construction and infrastructure, as well as for the pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical industries - from feasibility studies to planning, consulting and implementation.
With decades of experience around the globe, we are in a position to offer our customers a full range of engineering, design and consultancy services. These include concept, basic, detail and process engineering as well as project management, construction site management and consultancy activities.
Customers respect us for understanding their specific needs and tailoring our services to deliver optimal added value, while never compromising on safety and compliance. Our strength lies in delivering sustainable solutions as world-class engineering contractor with integrated consultancy services, teaming-up with our customers as a true partner making ideas work."
With our excellent internal networking across different locations, we leverage our broad range of expertise and are able to provide our customers with engineering services that are individually tailored to each project."
Through realistic 3D visualization of the plants, we integrate the customers into their project from the very beginning and can work out a specific solution with all the trades involved. Any problems later on the construction site can thus be discovered and corrected at an early stage in the planning process."
Strict rules apply to the production of pharmaceuticals and their active ingredients and additives in order to ensure the quality and safety of the products. For the implementation of these rules, through qualification of the production facilities for example, our employees in GMP Services support and advise well-known customers in the pharmaceutical and fine chemicals sectors. Our customers particularly appreciate our broad expert knowledge as well as our fast response time."
Durch unser umfassendes Wissen im Bereich Anlagenplanung können wir unsere Kunden von Anfang an bei der Konzeption ihrer Anlagen unterstützen. Dank unserer Erfahrung sind wir in der Lage, selbst hochkomplexe und berechnungsintensive Projekte effizient durchzuführen."
With our 3D plant design, we assume responsibility not only for the planning of the plant expansion for our customers. We are also in a position to identify optimization opportunities at an early stage. As a result, the customer saves valuable resources and is able to complete his project faster and more efficiently."
- Basic evaluation, definition of the task and project objectives; optimization studies, investigation of variants, feasibility studies; investment cost estimates
- Preliminary and detailed planning of projects to determine the approximate investment cost and duration of the project
- Authority engineering (approval planning, safety and fire protection concept, risk analyses); installation studies; apparatus specifications, machines, process control technology
- Execution planning; technical specifications, three-dimensional installation planning; steel construction plan, foundation plan
- Development of customized software solutions; preparation of documentation; support for software changes/adaptations and maintenance work, digital advisory services
- Basic flow diagrams, quantity and energy balances, process and process descriptions; process optimization, efficiency improvements
- Project organization, construction site management, purchasing, inspection and goods received control
Environmental and sustainability studies, asset integrity studies, safety studies
Organizational strategy, policy and procedure development; financial modelling
- Comprehensive engineering and consultancy services from a single source
- Many decades of experience and expertise; worldwide integrated knowledge-sharing
- Large team of experienced engineers and consultants with specialist knowledge in the industry
- Standardized way of working across the entire organization
- Transparent and reliable cost planning for new construction and modifications
Where our engineering services have made a difference
We signed with Bilfinger because it was important for us to have an experienced and reliable partner who could provide enough highly qualified personnel at short notice."
Together with Bilfinger, we have reached several milestones in this project and we are proud to see already the substantial benefits that our investment is bringing to the region."