Olenex - 3D planning of a large plant
Olenex Edible Oils GmbH
Europe's largest fat refinery is being built at Olenex Edible Oils GmbH in the German city of Brake. With its on-site personnel and back-office support in Oberhausen, Bilfinger Engineering & Maintenance GmbH is contributing to the basic engineering and detail engineering for the expansion of the plant.
Our employees’ many years of experience combined with comprehensive project management expertise are being put to work at the ISBL Greenfield project in the food industry aimed at efficient and economic planning of the new plant on a total area of 14,000m².
The Engineering Services business unit, Northern Region supports Olenex with services ranging from piping design to building design in the capacity expansion 3D plant design of the SOF (Specialty Oils and Fats) tank farm and the adjacent buildings.
Bilfinger is also serving as technical contact for the customer for questions regarding the planning of the refinery.
- More efficient planning of the plant
- Optimized construction phase planning, as Bilfinger's comprehensive engineering expertise means that crucial planning aspects can be optimized as early as the basic engineering phase.
- High level of transparency for the customer: Forward-looking plant planning and regular updates on the status of plant planning (transparent process and plant planning with 3D model reviews).
- Early identification of optimization demands.
- Long partnership in the spirit of trust – since July 2020 with constantly growing scope of work.