Training & Development
Your continuous training und qualification is key to the success of our company.
Regardless of your work area or where you are in your career, we can work with you to continuously expand your professional qualifications. To do so, we offer you interdisciplinary programs to help you achieve your best possible personal performance:
- Worldwide training concept
- Linking global, regional und local training measures
- Bilfinger Academy focuses on worldwide programs like Leadership Development and Talent Development
- Focus on global trends in Learning & Development and working with international training providers
- Using first-class digital learning services like LinkedIn Learning
- Regional and local development and training services in the operational entities and divisions at Bilfinger (focus: commercial areas)
Under the virtual umbrella of the Bilfinger Academy, the various aspects of qualification and further training are bundled across the Group.
Our services include, for example:
We offer a variety of learning opportunities such as Learning Weeks, Lunch & Learn sessions and other development and training initiatives.
- Learning Week: Focus on learning, workshops, seminars and online training.
- Annual Learning Events such as Lunch & Learn Sessions: Valuable career impulses, exchange with colleagues worldwide, expert presentations, discussions with board members, and varied evening programs
We place great emphasis on technological progress, including in the area of digital learning.
- Proprietary e-learning on compliance, HSEQ and other topics that meet global standards.
- Partnership with LinkedIn Learning provides access to 14,000 digital courses on business, technology and creative topics
- Develop and nurture leaders and talent across the Group
- Further development of executives in line with business requirements, expansion of the network and promotion of exchange with senior management and the Executive Board
- Talent program for junior staff, international leadership programs and special qualifications for executives
- Comprehensive qualification series for project managers
- Imparting know-how for small and large projects
- Orientation towards internationally recognized standards such as PMI
- Support up to certification
- Tailored support according to individual requirement profiles and development plans of project managers
Bilfinger offers a wide range of internal and external training courses to further educate employees in their respective areas of expertise. This can include, for example, training in engineering, project management, health protection, environmental management or quality management.
Training & education includes, for example:
- Occupational safety and protective measures (EX protection, gas & respiratory protection, ...)
- Machine training (telescopic forklifts, industrial trucks, crane operators, aerial work platforms, ...)
- Electrical safety (instruction of electricians, electrical equipment, ...)
- Testing of work equipment
- Nuclear safety culture
- Radiation protection
- And much more!
The specific subject-specific training courses at Bilfinger vary depending on the area of activity, location and individual development goals. It is advisable to contact the HR department or the specialist supervisors to obtain more detailed information about the training available in a specific specialist area.