We have a proven record of success when it comes to the modernization, conversion, expansion and optimization of Life Science plants. These include production facilities, laboratories and clean rooms as well as heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, media supply systems and much more. To ensure that the modification work can be carried out while production is underway, we have developed special working methods that reduce downtime to an absolute minimum.
What sets us apart
- Decades of experience in the maintenance and optimization of industrial plants
- Deep understanding of production processes in Life Science companies
- Extensive competence in process engineering and digitalization
- Comprehensive interdisciplinary service portfolio
- Experience from projects in various regions and with a range of regulatory requirements
- Use of innovative technologies and processes
- Operational engineering including 3D CAD, EPLAN, maintenance and spare parts concepts
- Conservation and expansion engineering
- Piping and plant engineering as well as insulation technology
- Conversion of manual systems to I&C systems
- Process merging with state-of-the-art digital technology
- Service staff training will fully integrated user handhelds and central control platform
With our wide range of services, we not only deliver solutions from a single source. Our integrated service offering reduces the number of interfaces for our customers while at the same time significantly increasing the efficiency of measures for conversion and expansion as well as for the modernization and optimization of existing plants.
Increased efficiency thanks to longstanding partnership
Location: Zofingen, Schweiz
Scope: Bilfinger maintains the production facilities for Siegfried at its location in Zofingen.