Bilfinger is surging ahead with the modernization of Europe's largest lignite-burning power plant. Once completed, the plant will not only produce energy in a much more efficient manner, it will also be much cleaner. Exhaust emissions that once amounted to 380 milligrams per standard cubic meter have been reduced to less than 200 milligrams – to the relief of the environment.
Where would you like to make improvements?
Convince us of your skills and make a successful start to your career with Bilfinger directly after completing your degree. Become a part of our international team and shape the future together with us.
- Various entry-level positions from trainee to direct entry
- Diverse range of tasks & responsible projects
- Individual development and training
- International and challenging environment
- Optimal combination of theory and practice
- Possibility to actively take part, to develop and implement your own ideas
- Flexible work time models
- Sports programs as well as cooperations with different gyms and corporate benefits
- Graduates with different backgrounds
- Applicants who graduated successfully from a University or a university of applied sciences
- Candidates with practical international experience
- Candidates with personality, social commitment or extraordinary hobbies
- Ambitious, solution-orientated, curious as well as enthusiastic people
- Commitment to our company
- Customer and service orientation