Bilfinger Piping Technologies
Bilfinger Piping Technologies is globally active in the business of conventional and nuclear energy technologies as well as industrial facilities. The company's particular skill lies in the manufacture and assembly of highly complex piping systems, pipe bending and prefabricated pipework for combined cycle systems in power plants subject to high thermal stresses.
The company manufactures piping systems, support structures and prefabricated pipework in its own factories. For nuclear facilities, Bilfinger Piping Technologies utilizes a clean hall where austenitic materials are used exclusively, thereby keeping them strictly separated from ferritic materials.
- Design and execution of piping systems
- Refurbishment and modernization of power plants
- Manufacture of piping systems, spools, support structures and prefabricated pipework
- Retrofit, lifespan extension and service measures
- Design and supply of partial/full systems for power plants and waste-to-energy plants
- Fluid simulations and pipeline surge analyses
- Review of technical measurements and evaluation of piping system calculations
- Assembly and commissioning
- Quality assurance
Oberhausen (Headquarters), Osterode, Kaltenkirchen, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dortmund / Essen (Fabrication)