Babcock Borsig Steinmüller
Babcock Borsig Steinmüller offers as a globally-active service provider in the power plant technology and environmental engineering sectors, a wide range of life-cycle services for steam generators and power plant components, including: construction, maintenance and repair, modernisation and rehabilitation, retrofit and deconstruction, performance and efficiency enhancement, service life extension, emission reduction, repair and spare parts. The company's service range is focused primarily on fossil fuel power plants, industrial power plants, chemical and petrochemical facilities, smelters and steel production plants, waste incineration plants and combined-cycle power power plants.
Babcock Borsig Steinmüller also has an extensive range of services available in the area of power plant construction including components such as mills, firing systems, coal feeders, ash removal systems, burn-out grates, heat displacement systems and cooling systems.
- Construction of steam generators (SG) and steam generation components
- Modernisation, conversion of SG and SG components
- Key turning mills, beater wheel mills
- Firing systems
- Heat displacement systems, cooling systems
- Air pre-heaters
- Assembly of new plants and plant components
- Maintenance, service, inspection and repair
- Spare parts and manufacturing of pressure parts as well as selected components
- Service life studies, plant diagnosis and modernisation concepts
Oberhausen (Headquarters), Peitz (Production), St. Ingbert (Production), Berlin, Voerde
- Czech Republic: Bilfinger Babcock CZ s.r.o.
- Russian Federation: Bilfinger Babcock Technologies
- Serbia: Bilfinger Babcock Serbia d.o.o.
- Hungary: Bilfinger Babcock Hungary Kft.
- Thailand: Bilfinger Babcock (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Poland: Bilfinger ELWO Sp. z o.o.
- Switzerland: Bilfinger Mauell ESG AG
Babcock Borsig Steinmüller GmbH
Phone: +49 208 4575-0