Bilfinger has, as planned, concluded the €100 million share buyback program begun on February 19, 2008.
Based on the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting of May 23, 2007, a total of 1,884,000 shares were bought back at an average price of €53.07. This corresponds to a 4.094% share of the Company’s capital stock.
In order to maintain the financial flexibility of the Company, there is currently no plan to cancel the shares.
In the meantime, the amount of treasury shares was reduced in the context of the Bilfinger employee share program. The current position amounts to 1,815,085 shares.
- Release according to Article 26, section 1 WpHG, treasury shares below 5% [pdf, 25.3 KB]
- Release according to Article 26, section 1 WpHG, treasury shares 5% [pdf, 4.1 KB]
- Overview Share Buyback [pdf, 41.4 KB]
- Press release completion of share buyback program [pdf, 18.4 KB]
- Release according to Article 26, section 1 WpHG, treasury shares 3% [pdf, 4.1 KB]
- Ad-hoc-statement start of share buyback program [pdf, 18.1 KB]
- Press release start of share buyback program [pdf, 26.3 KB]
- Announcement in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003 [pdf, 21.4 KB]