Interview with CFO Joachim Mueller in FINANCE-TV regarding the business development and the acquisition strategy (March 19, 2013; German with English subtitles)
Annual Report 2012
- Record operating profit
- Attractive dividend once again
- Positive outlook for 2013
Detailed outlook for 2013
Under the strategic program BEST (Bilfinger Escalates Strength) output volume will grow by about half to €11-12 billion by 2016 and net profit will be doubled to about €400 million.
Financial GoalsOur goal ist o achieve an EBITA margin in the year 2014 of at least 5.5 percent in relation to Group output volume. By the year 2016, we plan to achieve a Group EBITA margin of approximately 6 percent.
Bilfinger SE is a leading international engineering and services group. With comprehensive technological expertise and the experience of 70,000 employees the company offers customized services for industrial facilities, power plants, real estate and infrastructure. Bilfinger generates an annual output volume of approximately €8.6 billion in its Industrial, Power, Building and Facility and Construction business segments.
- Multinational player with leading positions in attractive markets
- Low cyclicality and attractive risk profile
- Strong track record in aquisitions and integration
- Solid balance sheet allows for further external growth
- One of the largest and most liquid MDAX companies